A Matter of Perspective:

I was cleaning some old crap from my computer, and I stumbled across something that I wrote somewhere around five years ago. I guess you could call it a book if you want to. Call it what you want. When I wrote it, I called it:
How Stupid Would a Chimpanzee Look With Makeup and a Pair of Tommy He’llfuck’er’s Talking on a Cell Phone Trying to Look Cool?

It's a long title, I know. And I've decided to post it as is; verbatim.

It's the story of a long weekend of self reflection that I had one Octoberish some when around five years ago. It's a story that changed my life, and the way the world actually 'physically' appeared in my eyes. It's a story that felt sorta like someone telling me a story, and I wrote it like that, what I could grab of it. It's a story that I could not stop, and still can't. It's a 'real time' snap shot of a revelation, as it happened, that infected every thing that I knew in such a profound way that I'd like to share it with you.

It's a story that set me free.

I have since read just about every thing that I can find that appeared related. Things like: Relativity and physics, quantum theory, philosophy, current politics, and past politics and history, ancient history, mythology and mysticism, religion, esoteric secret societies, Hermes and the esoteric itself, just to name a few.

Although some of the minor details and descriptions are off in this story, a bit of the science and whatnot, I have found ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that casts reasonable doubt (in my mind) on the actual 'picture' of what I 'saw' that weekend. In fact, ALL of these things, EVERY SINGLE ONE, seems to support it PERFECTLY. In reality, IT seems to be supporting THEM, not the other way around. It's like they're standing there, sheepishly grinning at me with a knowing look in their eye, having ALWAYS known, wondering if I'm willing to give up my sanity. I chose to...

...And then movies like "What The Bleep..." and "The Secret" start coming out confirming this. It's everywhere. I'm a believer! The Revolution has started!!

No comments: