A Letter to One Who's Past

Please show me the path to peace, and highlight the path to happiness, so that I can achieve all that I need to in this lifetime. Help me find the courage and strength to understand so that I can grow and change what will not pass during my journey through this world.

Let me know when I am right so that I need no guidance from this world so touched with evil. But please show me when I am wrong as well. Mercy will make me weak and dull.

Please let me share this peace with all that are, while keeping in mind when thoughts come to criticize, I am only looking in the mirror.

I know I ask a lot of you, and you have given me plenty through my time. As I have anger, I am weak.
Its release I have not found. I live as human, though no excuse. Precisely this I have come to seek. Its method I'd like to share with all that be.

No comments: